In chronological order - Mouse over icons for specifics:
- Flowmaster 50 Series Muffler
- 180° T-Stat
- Tornado Air Management
- FuelMaster "device"
- IAT Mod, 5.6K Ohm resistor
- Throttle Cable Mod (not needed)
- Trans Plug Mod/Rebush shifter
- TB WOT Mod (butterfly at 90° @ WOT)
- Sky Jacker 2" front leveling coils
- Rear 2" lift blocks
- 30x9.5 BFG All Terrain T/A's (80,000 miles!)
- Rancho RSX Shocks
- TPS Mod (Checked, Voltages good, mod not needed)
- Port matched upper intake
- MAF Mod
- IAT Mod w/ 3 position switch (10K/OFF/5.6K)
- 1/4" LE Phenolic Spacer
- Walker Hi-Flow Cats
- Ported and Polished Lower Intake
- Angus 1.72:1 Roller Rockers
- Accel 300+ 8.8mm Wires, 300+ Ignition and matching Coil
- ASP Power Pulley
- Mr Alternator 200 Amp Alternator, powder coated Red.
- Relocated IAT, removed resistor
- Ram/Cold Air box (home-brew)
- MSD 6A and TFI Harness
- Split-fire plugs scrapped because the gap wouldn't keep.
- Ford Factory Platinums, .060" Gap
- Custom 2 core radiator from "Go/Dan"
- "Black Magic" Series 150 Electric Fan w/ custom mounts (Same as
"Ranger/Bronco II" Flex-a-lite)
- DEI 1"x3' "Heat Shroud" (to limit AC loss through sweating).
- EVANS Cooling NPG+, 7PSI cap, Full-Flow 195° T-Stat, and all new hoses
- 4.10 Gears w/ all new bearings, seals and synthetic lube (Smoked due to accident!! Now 3.73:1)
- TA Performance 7.5 Differential Girdle cover with carrier cap studs
*Vehicle down for Accident repairs April '02*
- CenterForce Dual Friction Clutch
- All new clutch hydraulics from Ford
- New Radius Arm Brackets
- New Trans inputshaft, gaskets and "tweeked" internals to spec.
- Rebuilt and Balanced driveshaft, new Spicer U-Joints and Center
- New Transmission Mount
- Synthetic MERCON ATF in Transmission
- Performance Accessories 3" body lift (to clear the TKT "Frankencharger", See
- Prothane Polyurethane Body Bushings
- BBK 155lph fuel pump
(made by Walbro!)
- "Shackle Flip" Mod
- Re-arched rear springs with an added full-length leaf (to recoup 2"
lost in shackle flip)
- Modified Ram/Cold Air system to increase air intake (Mesh in place of
molding above bumper)
- Replaced bed bolts (provided in lift kit) with Carrige bolts
- 20 LED light from J. C. Whitney added to rear of topper (Old 2 bulb light knocked my noggin
one too many times).
- Lightning Audio 4 Ga wire (1862 strand) from Alt. to the Fuse Block, and Battery (Factory is
8 Ga, 19 strand!)
- Lightning Audio (Bulk Contract Piece) 150 Amp Circuit Breaker to
replace the factory 12Ga Fuseable Link
- Exide 2Ga 42" "Top
Post" Battery Cable (Stock is 4Ga).
- Exide 2Ga 49" "Switch to Starter" Ground Cable (Stock is 4Ga).
1"x3' "Heat Shroud" (to protect starter harness).
- Rebuilt entire primary wiring harness (upgraded) and rewired main
- Perma-Cool 450HP External Oil Cooler mounted, needs to be plumbed with 1/2"-8AN hard
- Perma-Cool 185°f Oil T-Stat, mounted, needs hard plumbing with 1/2" tube.
- TD performance single oil filter remote mount (Mobil 1 M301 filter),
plumbed with 1/2 id hose.
(Design Engineering Inc.) ¾"x3' "Heat Sheath" (to protect Oil
- JBA Headers, Ceramic caoted (Black) from James Duff.
- Eastwood "Satin Black" High Temp Coating, to cover the nickel plated "Y"-Pipe that really stuck out
against the ceramic headers!
- Herculiner bed liner kit and an extra quart on the rocker panels!
- 1/2" G-10 Plenum spacer mounted with custom STUDS
- 31x10.5 BFG All Terrain T/A KO's (Sweet!)
- MSD-6BTM (MSD-6 and MSD-BTM sold on ebay to cover cost)
- MSD TFI Blaster Coil
- 19lb Injectors
- Unique Wheel 252 Street Lock Wheels
- Eaton M62 (GM 3800) S/C w/ Cobra 65mm Throttle Body
*Vehicle down for repairs July '03*
(ventilated head gasket[s], sounds like a kazoo!)
Back up on 20 APR 04
- Pro-M MAF cal'd for 24lb Injectors and the Supercharger
- New Optima "Red Top" battery
- 4.0L SOHC MAF - much smoother idle
- BamaChips 4 position SCT chip (Thanks Doug!)
- ARP head studs
*Vehicle down for Whipple supercharger upgrade and lowering (4/5) APR '05*
Back up Aug '05
- CamCraft reground roller cam (280°/.464")
- New water pump
- New Timing Chain
- Reburned SCT chip to handle the smaller pulley from BamaChips.com
- 30lb Injectors (matched)
- MSD Wires (Custom built from MSD parts catalog)
- Anti-Pump Up Lifters (High rev) from FRPP
- Whipple Supercharger (modified 2002-2004 Ranger Kit)
Difficulty: = Easy,
= a painful install, specititley tools,
or very critical measurements required.
Outcome: = Poor Fit/finish or No
Improvement, = Mild increase,
= big increase, = Life Saver/Must
Overall: = Ecstatic, = Very Happy, = Happy, = Not Happy, = Just say no...
What else? The BOSS 3.0 and The BOSS-Lite